Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Where can i find batter icon m32

Customer Question

where can i find batter for my icon m32
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am looking for battery for my hand held vh radio I con m32
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for your reply, You can buy the battery from amazon : http://www.amazon.com/BP-224-Battery-Handheld-Marine-IC-GM1600/dp/B00PV217VI

Hope this help, If you need any further help let me know and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,