Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a "Windows failed to Start. A recent hardware....

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** I have a "Windows failed to Start. A recent hardware.... Status 0xc0000000e
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a SSD Crucial drive and this seems to be a recurrent issue.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: It depends. I have to get this resolved today. If there is no hope but to ghost drive back onto the hardrive, than I'd prefer to just do that.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

This error is a base memory issue with the hard drive. This has been happening ever since you had the SSD drive installed Jevin?