Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Mozilla Firefox will not print when ordered to do so.

Customer Question

Mozilla Firefox will not print when ordered to do so. Internet Explorer will and so will MS Word, which means there is a problem in the Mozilla program. I uninstalled and then reinstalled Mozilla,but that did not help.What should I do to be able to have Mozilla print?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 11 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Do you get any error when trying to print out using Mozilla Firefox now?

May I set up a quick, secure remote session (for a minimal fee) to check the issue now?

Please reply back to me using the Reply box below. Thank you.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

Unfortunately, once your account has been created there is no way to change your screen name. Here's the official statement from Electronic Arts (the owners of Pogo):

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change a Pogo Screen Name after an account has been created. In order to protect users from impersonators or to avoid confusion, once a Screen Name has been set, it cannot be changed.

Sadly, this is a firm policy and the company will not allow you to change your name for any reason. You can, however, create an entirely new account with a different name but I'm afraid that your points will still be associated with your old account.

I really wish I had better news for you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know and I'll be happy to help you in any way that I can.

And please remember to use the rating box to rate the answer at least 3 stars/OK service so that I receive credit for assisting you.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 11 months ago.

. . .

Expert:  ChrisC replied 11 months ago.

Please disregard above answer.

Expert:  Barun replied 11 months ago.

Please accept our apologies; the previous replies by Chris were for another question, and got inadvertently posted on here - do let me know if you still need assistance with troubleshooting your printing issue with Firefox. Thank you.