How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I discussed having my computer serviced by one of your

Customer Question

I discussed having my computer serviced by one of your technicians. After going through the whole exercise and providing you with my credit card payment, I had second thoughts and decided that because of the costs of repairing the computer, it would be wiser to buy a new computer. Sorry to waste your time, and I cancelled the transaction. After second second thoughts, I realized that I am not in a financial position to buy the kind of computer I would want to have; therefore, it would be most effective to have my computer serviced by your technician. I apologize for my changes of mind. Could you please have your technician call me as soon as possible (I am really behind in my work), forgive my indecision and call me at ***-***-**** (my E-Mail does not work because of the problems with the computer). I really apologize and need your immediate help. Your services have been paid for. Please. Delia ********
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  evan-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

please post in if you still need help