Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I discussed having my computer serviced by one of your

Customer Question

I discussed having my computer serviced by one of your technicians. After going through the whole exercise and providing you with my credit card payment, I had second thoughts and decided that because of the costs of repairing the computer, it would be wiser to buy a new computer. Sorry to waste your time, and I cancelled the transaction. After second second thoughts, I realized that I am not in a financial position to buy the kind of computer I would want to have; therefore, it would be most effective to have my computer serviced by your technician. I apologize for my changes of mind. Could you please have your technician call me as soon as possible (I am really behind in my work), forgive my indecision and call me at ***-***-**** (my E-Mail does not work because of the problems with the computer). I really apologize and need your immediate help. Your services have been paid for. Please. Delia ********
Category: Computer
Expert:  evan-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9hnxm-discussed-having-computer-serviced-one-technicians.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

please post in if you still need help