Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

My name is ***** ***** i want to hack my husband outllook

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** i want to hack my husband outllook account
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just want to have an access to his email account can you do that ? how much does it cost?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: are they able to find me the password?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anybody is able to help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anybody is here?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hacking into someone elses account is illegal. Unfortunately, nobody will be able to help you with your request since it is illegal to do so.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

While hacking a private account is illegal, in the USA, and in many other countries.

.

However, it is NOT illegal to install SPYWARE onto your OWN computer.

.

The spyware will be able to tell you things, that hacking into an account WONT offer you.

.

I cant say HOW to use the spyware, only that it can be used LEGALY, but ONLY on your OWN computer. But that doesnt mean your husband is not allowed to use YOUR computer.

.

So, to recap.......hacking is illegal....but using SYPWARE to catch keystrokes on your OWN computer....is not.