Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Lda Geroux, I odered a Dash Cam 1/2/16 it couldn't be

Customer Question

Customer: Hilda Geroux , I odered a Dash Cam 1/2/16 it couldn't be delivered because my address is 23 hemlock ***** *****. Milford Me. 04461 and I made a mistake and put Ma. instead of Me. my packet would have been here if the right State was put in.. I would appreciate it if you could get this straightened for me . THANK YOU
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I didn't receive my Dash Cam because of the wrong state on the address order it should have been ME not MA
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. I will need to know what company you ordered the Dash Cam from and I will also need any other information that you can provide such as an order number or your account login information for the site that you ordered from. Can you provide that please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I ordered a Dash-Cam on line 1/2/16 order number is 16471858 , I just googled in dash cam.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please help me get my dash cam.. it was sent to the wrong state it should have been Maine and not Massachusetts
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry, but without knowing what company you placed the order with I won't be able to help you, nor will anyone else. Have you checked you email to see if there is an email about the purchase on or near the date that you ordered it?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Do you still need help please?