Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Sunil sahu
, Your account has been disabled. Please

Customer Question

Customer: sunil sahu
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Your account has been disabled. Please contact***@******.*** for a prompt resolution.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, If your account requires additional verification, it may be suspended. As a result, you'll be unable to sign into your account and request a ride. Please follow the steps below to reactivate your account :

If your account has been suspended, please let us know at *****@******.*** Please provide:

- a copy of your photo ID in the same name as your account
- a photo of the credit card on your account with only the last four digits and your full name showing

This additional security measure is an important step to keep the system safe and your account secure.

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,