Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I upgraded to a trial version of Windows 10. I can't

Customer Question

I upgraded to a trial version of Windows 10. I can't initiate my Microsoft account because after entering my email address***@******.***, my password ***** ***** I have forgotten it so no luck there. On a previous page I saw a link to download a trial version of Microsoft Outlook. I want to use Outlook but also want to keep my same email address,***@******.***. I need help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Using Outlook for your emails is a great choice. However Outlook is a PAID software program....and a trial version will only last 30 days, and then will lock up until you pay for it.

.

Might i suggest a similar program, that is just as useful as Outlook, but is FREE FOREVER....its called Thunderbird, and it was made by the same folks who made Firefox Browser.

.

Are you up for it?