Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, Office 365 is not working at

Customer Question

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, Office 365 is not working at all, other applications are not working because something is missing and some icons have disappeared from my desktop, My BigFish games won't work because of error 3507 (if I remember correctly) and it this point there is basically nothing I can do using Windows 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Since you are having all of these issues with Windows 10, would you like me to provide you with the steps to roll back to Windows 7?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

To roll back your Windows 10, please click on the Start button at the bottom-left, and click on Settings. It will open the PC Settings.

Select Update and Security. Here you will see options like Windows Update, Activation, Backup, Recovery and Windows Defender.

Click on Recovery. Next, click on Go back to Windows 7.

Follow the on-screen directions. Once the rollback process is completed, your PC will automatically be booted into your previous version of Windows.

If you need further assistance with this issue, please reply back using the box below. If you could kindly take a moment to submit a positive rating at the top of this page, that would be much appreciated. Thank you :)