Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

Touch screen not working troubleshootimng says my 12c d

Customer Question

touch screen not working troubleshootimng says my 12c hid device not working how to fix
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 11 months ago.

Hi Joseph. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can you tell me which version

of Windows you are using?

Expert:  Byron replied 11 months ago.

Can you hold down the Windows logo key just to the left of the spacebar and press R. In the Run box type: devmgmt.msc and click OK. In Device Manager expand the entry for Human Interface Devices. Right-click on HID-Compliant
touch screen and click Uninstall. Once it's gone restart your computer.

I can see you are a new user to the site. Here there is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions mistakes are made and things can get worse.

I will send an offer for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue on this page but I will need to ask a number of questions and try and guide you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just faster and avoids a possibly undesired outcome.

If you want remote click Get Extra Help. If not, simply reply to me here.

Thanks....Byron