Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows 10 stopped working earlier this week. The window in

Customer Question

Windows 10 stopped working earlier this week. The window in left bottom corner does nothing with I click it. When I start task manager is says nothing is running. To shut down I have to right click the mouse button to shutdown. I tried reinstalling windows 10 and it did not fix the problem. Stepson did install Chrome web browser so we could send movies to my TV before we had any problems but only change made since installing.
**** ********
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please confirm that are you facing an issue with the windows start button or search not working

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
When I click on the window at left lower corner none of the windows tile come up. It is as if windows 10 is not there. I have re-downloaded windows 10 and it has not changed. The task manager says that no systems are operating except Chrome.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have not received an answer to the fact that my windows 10 has stopped working. Clicking the window bottom left of screen does nothing. It does not call up all the possible options. It does nothing, I need the answer today, It has been over 6 hours and I have not heard back.

My apology for the delay. Let me know when you could be online so that i can walk you through to get this fixed.