Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My complete contact list has disappeared from my hotmail

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and my complete contact list has disappeared from my hotmail
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It has been fine but this morning I wanted to send a couple of email out and when I put the beginning of their address, nothing happened
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I have used you before and have a password. Do I still pay again?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. The server for Hotmail contacts is down right now. There is nothing wrong with your computer, so don't worry. Microsoft / hotmail is fixing it. It should be fixed within 24 hours. Please try again tomorrow.

Please reply back at the box below to continue any time. Thank you.