Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

On my wifes laptop ,Dell Inspiron 14 running Win8..At

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,On my wifes laptop ,Dell Inspiron 14 running Win8..At desktop when trying to sign in from the AOL incon All I get is a message that another user still has a session running.I can log on to aol from google but no the Icon
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's pretty much it when trying to log on to aol from desk top It says there is another user session running.Again It's a Dell Inspirion 15 with win 8
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 11 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

It sounds like you're having some issues with your AOL program. Can you tell me when the last time was that you were able to use it successfully?