Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I ordered and received Drone X8 2.4 GJHz 4CH Camera

Customer Question

I ordered and received Drone X8 2.4 GJHz 4CH Camera Quadcopter Drone for my grandson for Christmas. It came with missing parts and totally not working. I pd $89.99. Can I please get refund or replace the defective one?
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. i am a computer expert with JustAnswer.com. I believe that you will need to contact customer service at the company that you purchased the Drone from. If you woudl like assistance with doing so I will happy to help, but I will need to ask a few questions.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

First of all, where was this purchased from and on what date? Do you happen to have an order #?

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel