Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Yeah I was trying to see about well, I've tried a program

Customer Question

Customer: Hi yeah I was trying to see about well, I've tried a program and some other website to get the garbled data on my portable hard drive ungarbled. The program did sort of work but for the TV series I had on it, they came out wrong.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like? its an iomega external hard drive, model RPHD-U...i don't mean to sound impatient but yeah idk
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure yeah
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to play a TV series?