Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Dear, a few days my Windows XP Outlook Express has pesented

Customer Question

Customer: Dear *****, For quite a few days my Windows XP Outlook Express has pesented me with a yellow padlock and a request for authorization. At first I got Ox800ccc92, then 90, and today Ox800ccc17.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can't receive or send email. The page is a blank format. Usually, it's full of spam. I'm frozen out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes. I have an awful headache. Have to take advil. need time. charges fine.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you start please by telling me with which email service outlook express is connecting to please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,