Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do I download pdf of editions older than one month

Customer Question

how do I download pdf of editions older than one month
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my question is in relation to LA times
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you have an older version open, press on the keyboard CTRL + S

This will initiate the save process in your web browser and you can then choose where to save the PDF

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Only am offered a "mht" not a "PDF".
I want to save an issue as a pdf file ... Just as it is offered in the current month. Also I want to save the entire issue as a pdf not just the single page showing.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok, then you will need to use a free tool called CutePDF

It will allow you to print to a PDF file, so you print what you see, and it saves it as a pdf (so a fake printer)

Its free and you can download it from my link below

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

Install it, then print the older version and choose this printer and it will save it as a PDF

Let me know how you go please.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's late now .... It does not seem to be the answer to my problem ... so that I'm clear about the issue let's talk in the morning ... Ok?
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

No problem, though this allows you to save as a PDF what you would otherwise print.

But I marked this question to not close, so you can return in the morning.

This is no problem.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for this interaction so far before leaving, by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Richard, would be happy to rate u ... But 1st I'm new to this ... And it says if finished but not finished ... Sorry am tired now. Let's talk in morning. Good night
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok no problem