Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I want to permanently delete my account. SOMEONE HACKED MY

Customer Question

I want to permanently delete my account. SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND I AM NOT ABLE TO LOG IN. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING IN ALL OF YOUR HELP SECTIONS AND NOTHING HAS WORKED.
PLEASE HELP!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Please let me know which account you are facing a problem with which you want to close

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Two accounts: First one is connected to Pilatesconnection in Columbus, Ohio. Someone Hacked so I can not log in.
Second account same problem: Was Hacked; both accounts deal with my *******@*****.*** accounts.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ignore the call me. They do not tell you upfront about the extra charge.

i would need bit of more help in understanding the problem here

is it an email account that you need help in getting closed or getting password ***** that you can login to it

or is it something else

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I find this confusing, I had contacted Facebook and now am dealing with a different company. First find the face book listing for Pilates connection located in columbus, ohio

i seem to be out of ideas about the exact issue you are facing and will opt out and let other experts review

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When someone Hacked my account they entered the *******@*****.*** plus a password ***** is not mine and I can not log into facebook.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need an answer Now! Why are you people connected to Facebook? Michelle appears to have no experience with facebook.
What a farce!
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Didn't you tried to recover your password ***** gain access to the Facebook account that hacked ? Or the Email account associated with it also hacked ? If so you should try the following:

1. Visit http://www.facebook.com/hacked/
  2. Click on My Account is Compromised button on that page.
  3. Enter the email in the first block which you used to sign in with and click on Login
  4. After Three failed login attempts you will get a screen that shows your facebook profile image
  5. Click on This is Me button
  6. Click on Reset My Password button
  7. Click on No longer have access to these ? link
  8. Enter a new email address in the box and conform it. You will receive a confirmation mail on that Email.
  9. Reply to the confirmation mail describing that your profile has been hacked by some person and you would like them to disable the profile completely and add some more description about the activity going on from your profile.
  10. After sometime, you will get one more confirmation mail asking if you are able to access your email or not. Reply negatively.
  11. In a day or two, you will have your account disabled and feel free to make a new one.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No you did not have the right answer for my problem. Delete all charges and I will not send in a rating.We are Done Period. Do not contact this address again. Your company is a RIP OFF!!!

Let me know what is the problem you are facing on following my instructions. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Had it fixed by another company. Cancel all charges and do not bother us Again!