Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

How to I delete Ask?

Customer Question

how to I delete Ask?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. In Firefox, can you please click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on the ? icon (question mark icon) at bottom, then click on Troubleshooting Information, then click on Refresh Firefox, then click on Refresh Firefox, then finish, and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Another solution:

- In Firefox program, press and release the key Alt on the keyboard, then click on Tools menu at the top, then click on Add-ons. Then check Extensions and Plugins there, then remove any Ask item you see, then restart Firefox, and check.

- If needed, in Firefox program, press and release the key Alt on the keyboard, then click on Tools menu at the top, then click on Options, then enter the Home page website you want, such as google.com or yahoo.com etc., then close Firefox, then re-open it, and check.

- If needed, click on Start\Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features, and uninstall any Ask item there, and check.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.