Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

ASUS T100TA-C1-GR Transformer Book Intel Z3740 2GB 64GB SSD

Customer Question

ASUS T100TA-C1-GR Transformer Book Intel Z3740 2GB 64GB SSD 10.1" Windows 8.1 hasn't turned on since I installed win 10 on it. My office tech can't get it on either. I just want to get it on & remove win 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact response you are getting while trying to turn on the computer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no response, a black screen, no power
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please remove the AC Adapter, press and hold the power button down for 30 seconds to do a hard power off/reset. Then hold down the power button about 2-3 seconds until you see the "white light" (not the power button light)... but the white light just to the right of the camera turn on... immediately release the power button.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that didn't work either, forget it just credit my account back, this was a waste
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

If you still experience the issue, I would suggest you try a different AC Adapter.

If you would like to get a refund, please contact our customer support from the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

S H E F I N