Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I just got a proscan PLDED4331A bought the vga cable

Customer Question

Customer: i just got a proscan PLDED4331A bought the vga cable disconnected my monitor from the back and plunged in the on for the tv and nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the tv just has setings to go through sound picture stuff lik that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeha i would be fine with that
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

First, im terribly sorry this happened to you.

.

Secondly, lets fix the issue.

.

When you plugged in the VGA cable to the back of the TV, did you ALSO change the TV input source to the VGA input?

.

Use the remote control to change the input source to the VGA, and the screen should show up, and be working.