Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I want to cancel my big fish club membership

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To do this

Click the "My Game Club" tab at the top of the page. This takes you to your main account page.

Click the blue link on in the bottom left box that says "Cancel My Membership." This will prompt attempts by Big Fish Games to entice you to keep your account. Continue to click "Cancel" until you get to the page that says, "Your Big Fish Game Club membership is now canceled."

Select the reason for your cancellation by clicking the box next to the appropriate option. Then click "Submit.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you