Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Why can't I get movies from Netflix or Amazon.Prime I 't

Customer Question

Why can't I get movies from Netflix or Amazon.Prime I don't have the Google launch option
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

You're trying to stream Netflix on your computer and can't? Can you get logged in, are there any errors?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have no trouble logging on. When the movie starts to play I get an error message and it says I have to change settings. I have changed every setting, plug in and app I can. It doesn't work.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If I don't hear from you soon I will call the local attorney general. I have spent $36 for what should be a free call and not heard back from you
Expert:  Cody replied 11 months ago.

We are a tech service company that does charge for our services.

If you are here by mistake I will put in a request for a refund. Are you trying to contact Netflix support?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was calling Google. That response was directing me to an icon I didn't have. This is quite a scam. I am in the media, it will be a good story, although this is not why I called. I am really upset that Google does not provide the service I paid for.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins