Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a moto x 2 gen. smart phone that I managed to drop

Customer Question

I have a moto x 2 gen. smart phone that I managed to drop and crack the screen, ( this phone was in a otto box at the time ) well that was a little over a year ago and I was using it up to this point but I dropped it again, and this time I think I finished it. previously I had done what im doing now and was informed that if I sent the phone in that you would repair or replace it for about $ 125, is this still and option ? and if so I will need info to get the phone and money in the mail
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hello Shirley. My name is ***** ***** I am a JustAnswer.com expert. Phone repair or replacement is generally done by the company that provides your cell phone service, although you could choose to have it done by a third party provider. If you would like, I can help you get the contact information for the company.