Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I lost my whole facebook account. I needed a new password. I

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** lost my whole facebook account. I needed a new password. I must have hit something wrong
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Picked it up today from having it serviced. Got home and couldn't get into my facebook. Thought I had to start a new account but stopped that before I finished. I lost everything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, If you can't log into Facebook and need to reset your password:

1. Go to the Facebook login screen at www.facebook.com
  2. In the top right, click Forgot your password?
  3. Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search and follow the on-screen instructions

Hope this help

Thank you