Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Qin Xia,
, I have windows 10 and I wanted to install

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Qin Xia,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have windows 10 and I wanted to install Corel Word Perfect Office 2000 on my computer but can't seem to be able to. Is there a way I can do this? I ran trouble shooter with no success. Says program is not compatible. I REALLY want the fonts on that disk!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How long will this take?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is too long! Not just a little bit!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That notice in the green box was not what the tech said above. He said "a little bit". One day is NOT a little bit!
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

you tried installing it in compatibility mode for XP ?

that would be your best shot to actually get it installed.

On the other hand if what you want is the fonts there might be much easier ways to get the fonts.

do you know what fonts they are ?