Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

I have an LCD television and have lost the remote control

Customer Question

I have an LCD television and have lost the remote control and would like to order another one. My television is an LCD 32", Model 24MN33D, Serial 307MXBP8N845 and product #24MN33D-PUP.AUSCLPM. My e-mail address is ***@******.***, and telephone # *****(###) ###-####in Canada. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hi Linda,

you may order a new remote online, by clicking on this link: http://amzn.to/1PfpAaO

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.