Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I gave the ok last night to upgrade to Windows 10. This

Customer Question

I gave the ok last night to upgrade to Windows 10. This morning I cannot get into my PC without going through several screens that discuss features installed that I don't want at this time. Please help me to turn off the Tracking Feature. I would like to disable Cortana, and I do not want any settings that allow the system to take note of my speech, location, etc. I have now turned off my PC. I'm sure these features are useful to others, but I do not wish to have them for now. Thank you for your help. Tris
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please watch video below in order to resolve the issue.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2971725/windows/how-to-reclaim-your-privacy-in-windows-10-piece-by-piece.html

You can get instructions from the below link too.

http://windows.wonderhowto.com/how-to/everything-you-need-disable-windows-10-0163552/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N