Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I received my bill yesterday for $83.73. I requested a modem

Customer Question

I received my bill yesterday for $83.73. I requested a modem which is correct. I was given a date service would be provided and operator could not hook me up. I was advised a new box was installed for my area and apparently conversion had not been corrected. After that a rep came made proper connection. I do not feel I should be charged for extra service when I was not my fault
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. My name is***** would be happy to help you with this. I am a JustAnswer.com expert. While I can not adjust your bill, I can help put you in touch with the right person, and if you provide all of the necessary information I can advocate on your behalf.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

I will need to ask a few questions in order to best help you. First, what is the name of the company who provides your service? Secondly, what is the amount of the charge that you are disputing, the aprt for the additional service.