Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I still have the same problem with the foreign ip's. you

Customer Question

Hi Jason I still have the same problem with the foreign ip's. you worked with it on 01/02 and I had it all back when I started up on 01/03. I tried every thing route delete which did not work the last thing I tried was yesterday morning was c:\ip config/release every thing in file went to "0" then shut down and unpluged every thing till this morning, I started the comp went to c:\ipconfig only had my ip. plugged in the moden and went on line ok, than I did c:\netstat and got a whole page of stuff , the 4 established foreign ip's are 212.4.153.168 193.85.216.234. 193.85.216.231 52.84.29.11 the numbers change but they all come back when googled to the czech Republic and they are changing my wi-fi signal is there any you can clean my computer. the internet service I have said the signal coming in is clean. I hate to bother you but the problem has not changed.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** you like for me to assist you or would you prefer to wait for Jason? I have reviewed your notes. Did you and Jason by chance check for viruses, malware, and spyware?

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello again,
May I remote in once more to take a look at this issue?

Thank you,
Jason

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?
Thank you,
​Jason