Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Paypal* foodude99 was charged twice on my account.

Customer Question

paypal* foodude99 was charged twice on my account.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is my top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

The best way to resolve this is to go directly to Paypal.com and login to your account. Here is a link that provides step by step instructions for disputing a charge. You will need to choose one of the charges and report is an unauthorized duplicate charge.

PayPal Dispute Resolution Process

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If you would like, I can offer additional services such as a phone call to walk you through the process step by step, or a remote session where I log-in to your computer and actually do this for you. You will be able to see what I am doing every step of the way and can terminate the connection at any time if you have concerns.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please contact PayPal directly at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home

explain them the situation, then the refund should go back to your PayPal account .

You can also use this phone number to call them : 1-***-***-****

Hope this help, If you need any further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me. only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if you are not satisfied.

regards,