Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have my account locked temporaley the reason is that

Customer Question

I have my account locked temporaley the reason is that someone saidit was hacked, What can I do about this problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 11 months ago.

Which account is it? May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue for you? Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not have to sign up for the free trial. I am a senior and canoot afford this. The acoount is my yahoo acooubt for my e-mail***@******.***
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no I will type
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please try to help me

For billing queries, you will need to speak to JustAnswer. If you have not subscribed to trial or other services, then you are not subscribed. When you try to login to Yahoo; what's the exact message you're getting?

Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

Usually they would require you to prove ownership by getting a link sent to an alternate email address or phone that you had set up when you made the account or to answer security questions that you filled in when you made the account.

what is the exact message word for word that you get when you try to sign in?