Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

I have an I-6 phone and I am relative new to this phone

Customer Question

I have an I-6 phone and I am relative new to this phone system. I ordered a senior
book for help in learning set-up info. Last friday, messing with my phone I added
ICloud by mistake. I do not want ICloud and it completely wiped out all my contacts,,
settings, etc. I want my original phone system. Do I send my phone back to have
it re-set or what do I do???? When I called(###) ###-####they said they could do
nothing. HELP!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your iPhone.

You shouldn't need to send the phone back, if you want to stop using iCloud simply follow these steps:

http://osxdaily.com/2014/10/19/how-to-delete-icloud-account-ios/

It shouldn't have overridden any of your contacts, only add to them.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,