Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

My name is ***** *****, how are you? i have a LG 42INCH Flat

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** *****, how are you ? i have a LG 42INCH Flat screen tv and i was putting my surround sound into my head phone jack and it fell through i immediately lost all sound is there anything i can do to just get sound through the tv ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: is the above not enough ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sorry ? its 18$ if the problem is fixed ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Did the headphone socket fall inside the TV?

If so, you will need to open the TV and push the headphone socket back into place to repair this fault.

If you are unable to carry out the repair yourself, then a nearby electronics repair store can do it for you.

Pete.