Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I am unable to download games from wildtangent using the

Customer Question

I am unable to download games from wildtangent using the wildtangent games app. I did not have this problem 4 days ago but now I cannot even play the games I have downloaded early. I when thru the steps as outlined in a post found during a search of the Microsoft site, all to no avail.
Help would be greatly appreciated?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

on what device you have downloaded the games is it a phone or a computer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
computer

open this on the new pc and install viber

http://www.viber.com/en/products/windows

enter the old license key to activate it on the new pc. let me know how it goes.

Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($22). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.
let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have been using the pc for two months, it came with windows 10 and I did not have any problems with Wildtangent games app until abut 4 days ago. I have done the following:1. Uninstalled the video card driver and shut down the pc. Then reinstalled the latest driver. ( done this several times)
2. Uninstalled the wild tangent games app and shut down pc. Then reinstalled the app. (several times)
All to no avail I still receive the following message:"Wild Tangent Games App has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working."
"Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."I do not understand the value of installing viber on my pc. How will it fix my problem with the Wild Tangent Games App?Thank you.

I am sorry the Viber issue is not for you, it was answered for another customer which got typed on your reply screen accidentally.

Let me know the operating system you have on your computer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have window 10 _ home 64 bit

let me know do you get any error or if you can explain the detail of the problem you face while trying to download or play the game from wildtangent games app.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
A pop up box with the following message appears:
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
Close program
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Wild Tangent Games App - worked very well until about 4 days ago.

Try uninstalling the program and after you remove it try to reboot the computer and then downlaod and install a new copy of the game app and then try it will work fine.

let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
As stated earlier I have tried that several times and it has not worked - In addition, I did that to the video card driver
It did not work either.Have any other suggestions?Thank you

did you try a system restore if there is an old restore point in windows 10 created earlier.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I have not I will attempt that and see if it works.Will let you know.Thank you

If you want i can remote connect and will try to fix it for you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Oops!
I apparently did not have a restore point set and have no history to restore from.
So, am I out of luck or is there another solution?Thank you

do you get any error when you try to launch the game app,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, just the pop up box with the message.

Do you want me to remote connect and check the problem and then fix it for you.

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($16). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Michelle,Thank you for your support. I had look in the wrong place for my restore point. After searching, I found a restore point that worked. Now, wildtangent is working great. Again, I say thank you.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further.
Thank you for using our service.