Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Domain: u3anet.org.au Administrator: Ern Hollebone None of

Customer Question

Domain: u3anet.org.au Administrator: Ern Hollebone
None of the (50) websites on this domain can be accessed. I get no response from***@******.***
This amazes me as I have had superb support in the past.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please go to https://asmallorange.com/ and click on the Chat link on top right corner. You will get a live person to chat. Inform them the issue. What they are saying ? Is there any issues with their hosting or domain servers ?

If you are not getting satisfactory reply from them and you are able to login to hosting controlpanel without any problem, I will check the problem for you. Please accept my additional service for it. Then we will able to communicate privately and can share the domain/hosting control panel login details.

Regards

Jins

Hi, Do you need assistance on this issue ?