GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Renew my m j account.

Customer Question

Renew my m j account.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is out top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Can you please provide a few more details? for example, what is the website address to login to your m j account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never thought I would be having all these problems trying to pay my MJ account.I am two days without the phone service as a result.All I wanted was to pay my account for the service to continue.There must be an easier way thanwhat I am going through.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I am terribly sorry to hear that you are having such problems. By M J account do you possibly mean magic jack account? If so, most magic jack payments can be handled by logging into your account @ my.magicjack.com.

Just in case that doesn't work for you, I have located a phone # ***** you to call, and I have also located an online chat (in case you don't have access to another phone line) that is available to help you get your bill paid.

Online chat for magic jack is available at the following link:

https://www.magicjack.com/magicfix.html

Just scroll to the bottom of the page where it says "CLICK HERE".

You may also call them for Billing Inquiries at the following #'s:

Billing Inquires

1(###) ###-####/a> Within the US or Canada
1(###) ###-####/a> Outside the US or Canada

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If my answer has helped you in any way and you are satisfied, please be kind and take a moment to rate me so I will be paid for my time. If you are not satisfied, please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!