Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a parkinsons prob and haven'tbeen able to log in

Customer Question

I have a parkinsons prob and haven'tbeen able to log in for two solid days help please (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is out top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Can you please tell me what you are trying to log into so I can better assist you?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset your password ***** going to the link below :

http://www3.parkinson.org/site/UserLogin?CMD=ForgotLogin

click forgot password ***** follow the onscreen instructions, let me know if you need any further help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?