Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Trying to cancel my magazine script but won't let me! What

Customer Question

Trying to cancel my magazine script but won't let me! What do I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is out top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

May I ask for a few more details, please? What have you tried so far? What company is the subscription through?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? Is it My Magazine on the Samsung smart phones please?

Thank you