Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My casino shell keeps shutting down and I cant play my

Customer Question

my casino shell keeps shutting down and I cant play my games....help!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is out top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Reimage does not have a very good reputation when it comes to solving these types of issues. Ccleaner (free version available...from Piriform.com) does a good job. However, you may have more going on than a program can automatically fix. I would suggest that you start in safe mode with networking, run another free program called Malware Bytes to scan for any malware , spyware, or viruses, and also run a complete virus scan on your computer.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If you are not comfortable with these procedures I can remotely connect to your computer and do this while you watch.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

This will very likely solve your problem with your game and will also speed up your computer and boost the performance.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
Let me know the operating system you have on the computer?