Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What maker and model of device do you have, please?
As for getting a screen out to clean it - generally screens, esp. of the LCD kind, are cleaned in-place, with no cleaning solvents other than lukewarm water, and with a clean soft lint-free cloth, wiping them down with a dampened cloth essentially is the usual treatment.
Not a wet cloth, because that might introduce water into the inside of the screen or the device, with usually bad results.
Not with alcohol or other solvent, and not with chlorine-based cleaning agents - those will fog, or make opaque, the plastic surface of the screen, ruining it.
What sort of problem does your device show on its screen?