GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Access to skype account.I bought a new computer and have

Customer Question

access to skype account.I bought a new computer and have forgotten my password ***** it is not working. I asked you about this yesterday and you have not replied***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is my top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

First, go to http://www.skype.com/. Next click the sign-in button at the top of the page on the right. ". On this page, please enter the email address that is associated with your account. You will receive an email at that email address with instructions to help you regain access to your account.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

If you do not which email address is associated with your account, please go to https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-do-i-contact-skype-customer-service and request support. If you are able to provide enough details they may be able to help you with regaining access to your account.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

If this resolves your problem, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate my service. If you are not satisfied, please let me know how I can be of further help. If any of my instructions are unclear or need clarification, please let me know. Happy New Year! Have a wonderful day!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

If you are satisfied with my answer, please take a moment to rate me so I will be paid for my time. If you are not satisfied, please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!