Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have error Ox80004005 in Windows 10. Unable to burn

Customer Question

Customer: I have error Ox80004005 in Windows 10. Unable to burn Windows 7 iso to disc successfully
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Installed windows 10 recently and its nothing but a pain, limited functionality, no start screen, some programs fail to load/open and WIN.old folder isn't recognized to revert back to win7
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Run a troubleshooter to resolve a problem where the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 associated with KB2081424 exits with error 0x80004005

Run Troubleshooter click here

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know how it goes.