Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I want to renew my subscription 1995 year price
, I no

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Rogers, I want to renew my subscription for the 1995 year price
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I no longer have service I need to reactivate my service to the telephone number(###) ###-#### Can you help me with this?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I can wait, how long is the wait, I will pay the $35 fee if that's what I need to do.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Am I paying for my Magic Jack service or am I paying $36 for someone to answer my question. If that's the case, DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT! I am requesting payment of MAGIC JACK PHONE SERVICES ONLY!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My 8 minute wait time has gone into 15 minutes now, I don not want to wait on you all all night, This is totally Insanity. DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT this bears repeating DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! I think that you all are full of it! I am 10000% dissatisfied with your service. DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT because you have not done any thing for me.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
P S DO NOT CONTACT ME AND DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

you would have to go to

www.magicjack.com

login using your phone number as the id and your magic jack password

once logged in you can renew your subscription

let me know if you have problems doing so and i can further assist you.