John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

I have a Lenovo product in at Geek Squad. They tell me they

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo product in for repair at Geek Squad. They tell me they need a windows 7 recovery disc. How do I get one?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir do you know the model of the Lenovo laptop?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is not a laptop. It is a tower mod.77471tu desk top. My repair man says he needs a windows 7 recovery disc. How can I obtain one?
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the details.Is this the full model of it Lenovo Desktop PC Idea Center K330B (77471QU)

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it is a 77471TU
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for confirming it you can obtain the recovery disk by calling on either of the following number

1-877-4-Lenovo or 1-***-***-****

1-***-***-****

Before you contact lenovo on the above number please make sure you have the serial number,machine type etc because they will ask for those details before sending you the disc.

I hope that answers your question.If you have any further question please let me know.

If you do not have any further questions please rate positively using the options just below this reply box or above this page select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,