John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

Is HP ENVY compatible with Windows 10?

Customer Question

Is HP ENVY compatible with Windows 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir if it says windows 8 and 8.1 compatible then its should be compatible with windows 10 too but to confirm it could you please let me know the full model of it so that i can check it to make sure.

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HP ENVY 4520
Serial No. TH58T2F0R2There is no model No.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the model you gave ( HP ENVY 4520),that is the correct model.

HP ENVY 4520 all in one printer is compatible with windows 10.You can get its drivers and software using this link :- http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-ENVY-4520-All-in-One-Printer-series/5447920/model/5447921

I hope that answers your question.If you have any further question please let me know.

If you do not have any further questions please rate positively using the options just below this reply box or above this page select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,