Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I signed on to get a Microsoft Account online and in the

Customer Question

I signed on to get a Microsoft Account online and in the process my computer login was changed. I get a message that my old signin is changed and I should go to account.live.com/password/reset. I can't get onto my computer to access microsoft to reset my comuter. I was tol to use my microsoft account password, but I don;t know what it is or how to get it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Microsoft account. I have had to personally deal with this issue a good couple thousand times.
You can use a different computer to reset your Microsoft Account password. After you finish the reset, you can use the new password ***** your computer.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.
You will be able to reset your password *****
If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)
If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason

Thank you.