Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I do not yet know how to get uber to pick up my daughter at

Customer Question

I do not yet know how to get uber to pick up my daughter at St Frances Hospitalemergency center in Lynwood and bring her to my home here at 4034 E Elizabeth St in Compton.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is out top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Are you using the uber app on an iphone or ipad or an android or windows phone? It's important for me to know this because the app displays differently and offers differentt options on different devices. If I know what type of device you are using I can provide instructions tailored for that device.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Actually, let's start at the very beginning. Have you created an account with Uber? Have you downloaded the app?