Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My nam is ***** *****, Sweden Incredimail 2.0 ch crashes

Customer Question

Customer: My nam is ***** *****, Sweden Incredimail 2.0 ch crashes during loading. I hav uninstalled end reinstalled and its the same problem. What to do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It started "smoth". I could open the soft using log in different ways. Now it completely stop.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Basically, there is a bad new update recently from Microsoft. Microsoft or Incredimail will need to fix it. In the mean time, please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK

, then click on Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue occurred and check.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, open Control Panel

; (if needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window will open.)

, then open Programs -> Programs and Features

, then click on View installed updates on the left

, then search / look for the update item called KB3132372 and/or KB3119147

, then restart the computer

, then open Incredimail and check.

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.