Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

How can I get the toolbars back in widows 10

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it Internet Explorer toolbar, or something else?

Did you just upgrade to windows 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just upgraded to Windows 10. Now I don't have the menu toolbar.( file save, print, edit, etc.)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you. Please make sure your are in the Internet Explorer program. If needed, click on Start, which is the Windows logo at the bottom left of the computer's screen, then click on option All apps, then scroll down, then click on Windows Accessories, then click on Internet Explorer.

- If you still do not see the toolbars, then while in the Internet Explorer program, press and release the key Alt on the keyboard, then click on the View menu at the top, then select the option Toolbars, then click on the option Menu bar.

- I do live online support. If needed, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly on your computer for you.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.